Our company will give you up to 2% of the purchase price of the property at closing. Please email, call or click for the NJ Buyer Rebate agreement and Rebates of Real Estate Commissions - State of NJ letter.
1. New Jersey requires a signed agreement between the buyer and the broker guaranteeing the NJ Buyer Rebate to the buyer.
2. Open houses are the best opportunity to see the home, search for open houses at Realtor.com. Always sign in your agent's name and always disclose that you are working with NJ Real Estate Boutique LLC. If you need to see the home, please contact us to schedule an appointment. In New Jersey the agent that shows you the home will represent you by default; this is called the procuring cause. If another agent shows you the property we will not be able to represent you and thus you will lose the NJ Buyer Rebate.
3. Always disclose that you have a buyer's agent and never trick a realtor and/or homeowner into showing you the property only to switch realtors.
4. All questions and emails should be directed to your agent, if you email the listing agent for questions about the property she/he will be able to claim you as their client and we will not be able to give you the NJ Buyer Rebate.
5. You may cancel the NJ Buyer Rebate agreement at anytime.
Tips on how to get the NJ Buyer Rebate:
1. Only contact a listing agent to find out about an open house's dates and times.
2. Sign the NJ Buyer Rebate agreement.
3. Always disclose the name of your agent and our company.
4. Register the name of your agent and our company on the open house's sign-in sheet.
Get your NJ rebate here.
Consult a tax professional concerning the tax implications for any applicable taxes.